Sunday 13 May 2012

Android & Mobile phone


The difference between A909.7Inch Android4.0.3IPS Screen
Tablet PC and mobile phone
My classmates have changed mobile phone; some also have the Android tablet computer, but me still in use several years ago to buy the phone. My phone Contrast to the touch screen phone, it is too bad. Every time I see them using a or Android computer, I am very jealous, and I feel very humble, I want to have very much.
Finally I got a little money, but when I have money, I do not know how to choose, which I can to choose? I will to buy a new phone, or to buy an Computer? This is a very annoying problem.
On the computer, I recently saw A90 9.7Inch Android4.0.3IPS Screen Tablet PC, I checked, I think this tablet computer, the price is very cheap, very convenient operation, but also to meet a variety of software. I like Android tablet computer, because the A90 9.7Inch Android4.0.3IPS Screen Tablet PC has a large screen, I watch a movie or browse the webpage can be more comfortable, fonts and images will show big.
Although the Android Computer and mobile phone function is almost the same, but the flat computer large volume, mobile phone is littler than Tablet Computer. also has Internet function and a variety of entertainment function, the same support for some games, but it only has a small screen, seems uncomfortable.

Finally, most of the people are in favor of me buy A909.7 Inch Android4.0.3IPS Screen Tablet PC. So I bought this Android Tablet computer.
But of course the portability can be reduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment